Friday, August 5, 2011

Review: Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food

To any parent, what we give our children is extremely important.  I know that with Charli, I want to give her the best.  I am very involved in what I feed her and as she has begun to start solid foods, it has become very important for me to make sure she lives a healthy lifestyle through nutrition and exercise.  I came across some organic baby food at Target and decided to try it out.  Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food comes in a great little pouch with a twist off top.  It has five ranges to meet your child's particular stage:  First tastes, Ella's 1 Baby food, Fruit & Baby Rice, Baby Brekkie, and Smoothie Fruits.  The creator of Ella's Kitchen, Paul Lindley, shares the same sentiment as me by giving high quality fruits and vegetables to our little ones. Charli does not like anything green and I have been very persistent with no success, that is until I let her try the broccoli, pears, and peas combo.  She ate it all and no gagging ensued.  I love the combinations of the foods and you will too. From spinach, apples, and rutabagas to strawberries and apples, and sweet potatoes, pumpkin, apples, and blueberries, I'm sure you will find one that your child loves.

 Highlights:
- Takes up little to no space in a diaper bag
- No glass container to break
- A great on the run snack or meal option

Ella's Kitchen Organic baby food:
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickener's
- No gluten, wheat, dairy, or lactose
- Unsweetened and unsalted



Ella's Kitchen Organic baby food can be found at Kroger, Target and many other stores nationwide.
http://www.ellaskitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Tuesday © 2010 Images and/or content should not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved.