Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Consignment shopping is the new PINK!!

Over the weekend, me and my mom went to a few baby consignment shops.  It was my first time doing so since Charli's arrival and I am upset with myself that I had not done so sooner.  I am truly focused on getting the most for my money and any way that I can save a dollar, I'm game.  I went to two in my area and they had everything, from clothes, to strollers, high chairs, and more.  And on top of that, the prices were magnificent! Shopping in resale shops can save you anywhere from 40-70% off retail value.  I picked up a few things for Charli and will be going back next week. I found some dresses and tops for her from $2-$6.  I think I am going to do a nifty thrifty post every couple of weeks or so where I find good deals or ways to cut costs.  If you have any ideas for ways you save your family money, share with others, you never know how beneficial it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Tuesday © 2010 Images and/or content should not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved.