Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pink Tuesday is here!!!!!

Welcome to Pink Tuesday!!! This blog was created as an extension to my business Pink Tuesday Boutique, by offering a more personal look at my passion for life and my family.  Although my blog will focus on my business of selling hair accessories for little ones, it will also focus on topics of general interest such as party planning, recipes, parenting, reviews, and occasional tutorials.  I like to call it a mix of business with pleasure.  I pride this blog on being positive, uplifting, fresh, and inviting.  Thank you for taking this journey through life with me as a tackle being a first time mom and trying to build a life that she would be proud of.


This is my wonderful family.  I'm Jasmine and this is my best friend and fiance Chad.  Together we were blessed to bring our little muffin into the world November 29, 2010.  Charli Noel has given life new meaning for us and for me making the two of them happy has become my top priority. 



Isn't she a doll!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Tuesday © 2010 Images and/or content should not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved.