Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fashion on the Brain: Baby Edition

Here in Georgia, the temperatures seem to hold steady... 90's and up, hardly anything less.  All this hot weather has me longing for Fall.  I must say it is my favorite season and a great mix of warm and cool.  I can't wait to put Charli in cardigans, skinny jeans, and ballet flats.  I was recently on Gap's website.  The collections that I have seen in Baby Gap have me so excited.  From chunky knits, caramel hues, animal prints, drop waist dresses, boucle fabrics, and ponte riding pants, I am beyond in love. Here are a few of my favorite pieces and hopefully they will make their way into muffin's closet.

Knit striped dress Regular Price $26.95
GAP

Boucle shift dress Regular Price $49.95
GAP

Leopard bubble dress Regular Price $29.95
GAP

Mini skinny jeans (indigo wash) Regular Price $24.95
GAP

Flutter layer dress Regular Price $34.95
GAP
Flower strap ballet flats Regular Price $16.95
GAP
Ruffled drop waist dress Regular Price $29.95
GAP
Smocked top Regular Price $24.95
GAP
Ponte pants Regular Price $24.95
GAP
Leopard ballet flats Regular Price $16.95
GAP

Chunky knit cardigan Regular Price $26.95
GAP




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Tuesday © 2010 Images and/or content should not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved.